I think the patterns do their job of partially flattening the image but you might need to balance out the dimensional parts of the picture. The right side looks dimensional so maybe try working that into the left side of the picture. other than that great work!
I enjoy the fact that the picture is halved the way it is. I think you have done a really good job in making the picture look flat but also contain a certain level of depth.
I think that using the gradient tool with help create more tension/flattening for the areas you placed your patterns. May want to decide on a light source and have everything correlate to that.
I really like the layout of this image, as well as your use of gradients with the patterns. The smooth clean edges are great, can't wait to see it all finished.
I like the use of the pattern. They're not too crazy in a sense but smooth and works nicely. But I'm curious to see what happens if you were to incorporate a bolder pattern of some sort. Nice work so far!
this one has a serious 90's vibe, possibly the color scheme. I like it...
ReplyDeletethis is really cool. i like the gradients that gives depth throughout your work.
ReplyDeleteIm not sure you need to add anymore detail to the figure or the car, I kinda like them as silhouettes.
ReplyDeleteI think the patterns do their job of partially flattening the image but you might need to balance out the dimensional parts of the picture. The right side looks dimensional so maybe try working that into the left side of the picture. other than that great work!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the fact that the picture is halved the way it is. I think you have done a really good job in making the picture look flat but also contain a certain level of depth.
ReplyDeleteI like the sqaurey pattern works well with the buildings.
ReplyDeleteYou might want to check out some Di Chirico paintings for compositional ideas (if you want to go for less is more).
ReplyDeleteI think that using the gradient tool with help create more tension/flattening for the areas you placed your patterns. May want to decide on a light source and have everything correlate to that.
ReplyDeleteI really like the layout of this image, as well as your use of gradients with the patterns. The smooth clean edges are great, can't wait to see it all finished.
ReplyDeleteI like the use of the pattern. They're not too crazy in a sense but smooth and works nicely. But I'm curious to see what happens if you were to incorporate a bolder pattern of some sort. Nice work so far!
ReplyDeletei'm really liking the progress on this. i'm excited to see what else you add. the foreground figure will definitely help the overall impact.
ReplyDelete